Add your reviews below!
- Pete Green – We were recommended to use this B&B whilst visiting friends in the village. Excellent location central to loads of attractions. A great place to stay very comfortable and excellent hosts.
- Sue & John Barker – We stayed here recently while visiting Oxford & Waddesdon and were delighted with the accommodation, location and hospitality. No hesitation in highly recommending.
- Mark Rogers – Lovely place to stay, excellent hosts!
- john Smythe – Thank you so much for a lovley stay. It was so noice to stay in the Country while working in Milton Keynes. Please pass my thanks on to the local pub, food great.
- Alan Richey – Just left the Stables. Loved the room, had a nice relaxing time. Highly recommended.
- Sarah and Mike Hassnip – We were made to feel so welcome even before the rooms were fully finished, or indeed furnished! We were walking to Spain, yes really, and arrived wet and tired but Ian and Sue couldn’t have been more welcoming, thanks for a great night’s sleep!
- Simon Mattin – Very welcoming and a great quite retreat, ideal for business or pleasure.
- Daniel – The stables is a great place to stay!
- Joe Williamson – I recentley stayed here and felt compelled to write a note about what a pleasure it was. The room is so quiet that I had the best nights sleep ever in a stay away from home. The owners have provided all the facillities that a guest could ask for. I look forward to my next stay!